El Paso Catholic Schools Faith. Knowledge. Excellence. Service.

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Please Create A Marquee
About Us » Historical Records Request

Historical Records Request

Student Records:  To request historical records for schools no longer in operation, please complete the Student Historical Record Form below and submit it to the Educational Office with the appropriate payment and consent documentation.   
Employee Records:  To request employment service record for ministry within the Diocese of El Paso, please complete the Employee Record Request Form below with the nominal fee.